25 August 2004

Thinking about 10th Honeymoon

Hmmm...., next week it's gonna be our wedding anniversary. I wondered, what I should do? While I was thinking about what kind of thing I would do, all in sudden, an idea popped up in my mind. "Why don't you go traveling to a new place?", said a whispering voice on my mind. It wasn't a bad idea anyway..... How about Pelabuhan Ratu? Compare with Ujung Genteng last week, Pelabuhan Ratu it's only 4/5 hours drive from Jakarta. Make this traveling as our 10th (more or less) honeymoon.
Then I told my wife about this idea, she couldn't refuse it as for her traveling is one of her favorite activity.




...... I would not leave you
In times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times
I'll take the bad times
I take you just the way you are
I need to know that you will always be
Same old someone that I knew
What will it take
Till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you
I love you just the way you are.....

2 comments:

W said...

bul gombal gambul... koq comment pertama gw ilang? TUNTUT!
jalan2 mulu loo alesannnnn!! sebelum ini ke UG dua kali ngapain hayo!
*sirik*

Sksetsahati said...

weh... beda 2 minggu doank sama si jekih yakh. eh tp pasti beda tahun hihi.. *sok tau mode on*

Google